Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My travel plans for next two months starting 19th dec 2009

So these days I am making a fool of myself by running in my leg and running in my bike..too much of running.. well for the newbies, I am preparing for mumbai full marathon so need to run and week after that I am riding to vikramgad(120 km north of mumbai) from bangalore to participate in ridermania 2010(www.rmx.co.in)

I recently picked up my bike and I need to wear the engine slowly for first 3000 kms which also marks the second service of the bike. Before second service driving bike at high speeds for long duration will reduce the life span of the engine.

With that this is what my next two months looks like

19th, 20th dec: going to Coorg for running.

25th, 26th and 27th dec: doing bike riding trip of 1300 kms in 3 days... biking trip at kudremukh, chikmagalur region..best part is that we will camping for 2 night at 2 different places..total wilderness, this will be my first camping trip. http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/13842

31st Dec, 1st and 2nd Jan: New years at hampi by train

16th & 17th : Mumbai marathon, running full marathon, flying both ways

21st jan to 25th Jan: riding to rider mania from bangalore to 120 north of mumbai and back. will be visiting ajanta ellora.

13th and 14th feb: pondicherry auroville, running half marathon.


Cost of this trip should be around inclusive of everything should be approx
2500 for coorg
4000 for kudremukh + 4000 for buying camping gears which include tent and sleeping bag
5000 for hampi
7000 for mumbai marathon includes flight tickets
9000 for rider mania including registration
2000 for pondycherry trip

Total 30500

Cheers,

No comments: