Friday, December 4, 2009

Bullet Classic 500 - First day 4th december, 2009


The history behind buying this bike is simple. I am a biker and will always remain biker even though life is catching up with me, I thought one last attempt to own a masterpiece should be given a honest attempt.

It was other day only when I disclosed to my parents that I want to buy one more bullet. They thought either I have lost it and its a good joke to freak them out a little. But after sometime they realized its not a joke and I am serious about it. They accepted the decision 'coz thats the way my image is built around my parents by none other but by me only.


In the hindsight during last 5 years I have owned machismo 350, machismo LB 500, Standard 350. Every time promising them that this is the last bike and then next thing in my life will be Car.

Anyways looks like this time it will be last bike which should last forever as I myself see the value of having a car when you are ready to get married and have a family.

Finance - Price INR 1.43 lacs. I just know from my past experience how much EMI sucks just like the mosquito suck the blood and life out of you slowly. So I was hell bent on paying 1.43 lacs without any finance and i was finding it little tough 'coz I just came out of one year break from regular high paying job and still recovering from the one year of break financially. But still it was manageable given I cut down on my expenses for 2 months.


Finally I went on 4th of november with my girlfriend to showroom for booking the bike. I always have thing was black color but this turquoise color was catching my attention in the photos. So when we went to see the bike in showroom within seconds it was decided that we both like turquoise color.

And after one month of waiting I got the delivery y'day and ever since I lost my sleep thinking of himalaya, rajasthan and highways, rain, tea, camping in the wild and what not

No comments: