Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Goa I am coming

With the left(CPI-M) screwing the development of India and congress projecting rahul gandhi as their messiah I think I cant take it anymore of daily news. I think its time for me to leave office and leave bangalore and make news of my own. with all the political instability in karnataka I hope to make stable planned trip to goa for 5 days with my friend adarsh on our bikes.

so finally I am done with the shopping list for the trip but still I feel I am missing something. anyways bike is feeling good after it got its new lightening handle bar ... Adarsh adviced me to sleep early which is so unlike me. I always end up partying, drinking day before I ride and mostly ride in hangover.. But he is right since we will be riding whole day at pretty good speed so need all the concentration. so no wine and dine tonight, which catch up with sonal and virat(couple of the month) for cup of coffee at barista. there is this story which I remember now( I repeat the word remember ) its like sometime back virat, the man of the moment, blasted the hell out of waiter at this particular barista for pathetic service and waiter gave him very meEn;) look. Now he think its not a good idea to goto barista for sometime. so it will be interesting to see whether the waiter remembers virat tonight or not. Whatever happens, I am not ordering anything tonight at barista..lol just light dinner and will hit the bed early.

Also there is lot of changes since the trip idea was conceived. now we are going directly to goa and will try doing west coast while coming back. with south west monsoon hitting west coast I hope to beat the game which rain is playing with me these days.. simply get drenched..

its a 5 day trip and since the bike is brand new I am not carrying lot of spares but still as a biker I think following thing are must.
one accelerators cable
one clutch cable
one spark plug

My personal stuff going to be something like following
1 jacket
6 tees,
3 jeans,
2 shorts, 1 track,
1 running shoes(yes I plan to run everyday),
1 slipper,
4 pairs of shocks,
6 underwear
pack of toiletries, camera and FRISBEE

So see you all after 5 days.
Cheers
Rajesh

1 comment:

Adarsh said...

Best of lucks dude! Bests for me too !

cheers!

ady